The elevators began as a luxury, and today they have become a necessity to be able to reach the highest places of a building in a short time. Probably daily have to take at least a lift. This makes it very normal for you to dream of an elevator and you see that you’ve been locked up with no one coming for you, even though you touch the emergency button.
As a result, it may cause a phobia in you, fill you with nerves, or irritate you, affecting your resting time. Similarly, in case you suffer from claustrophobia, you are much more likely to have a nightmare in this context. However, when this dream appears for no apparent reason, it is important that you pay attention as your subconscious seeks to give you a message.
Since its invention, elevators have been an instrument of mobility, loading and up-or-down transport. So on a general plane, dreaming of a lift indicates the arrival of changes, movement, growth or regression, in any area of your life. Seeing elevators in dreams is closely related to activity. It is almost always accompanied by a company, an entity, work, relationship or other specific situation. You should pay attention to the movement of the elevator because depending on whether it goes up or down, you will know if it is positive or negative.
On the other hand, dreaming of an elevator indicates that you find yourself thinking about the ups and downs you have experienced in life and how these have influenced you. Your family, your relationships, your business or work may be involved in this dream. It is therefore very important that you pay close attention to every detail of your dream.
Likewise, an elevator in your dreams also talks about a level of social status and wealth. It can be the representation of a state of consciousness, especially if in the dream the elevator is made of glass and you can see what is underneath you. You have the ability to observe the world from a very high perspective. For a more precise meaning it is important that you analyze in detail the context of this, its details and your current personal situation.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM WITH AN ELEVATOR?
The first impression of this elevator dream is very easy to interpret as knowing that your elevator goes up is a clear sign of success, and if you see it coming down then you must prepare yourself because you will have to face failure. However, this is only a general interpretation.
In case this dream experience appears at a time in your life where you have to make an important decision, this dream will help you decide correctly. If you see that the elevator goes up, it’s a sign of good decisions, but if it goes in the opposite direction, you should know that decision might not be the right one.
Likewise, this dream tells you which path you are following in life. For this it is important that you once again pay attention to the direction of the elevator, as it will reveal to you how good the course you have taken is. This is an oneiric experience that allows you to reflect on the path you follow and how it fits your life. It may be confusing to make a decision, but you will solve everything depending on how you react to waking up, you will immediately know what is best for you.
Dream of an uncontrolled elevator
To dream of an uncontrolled lift and that this shock to the ceiling indicates that you are taking a new elevated position which you feel you are not ready to face and fulfill these new responsibilities. In case you notice the lift collapses, this reflects that you are afraid of losing control or feel unable to reach the level you are looking for.
Dream of a lift that goes up fast
If you dream of an elevator that rises fast and flies up to the sky, it shows you that everything flows naturally and at ultrasonic speeds. Reveal that you will soon reap the fruit of your business, and be rewarded with good relationships.
Dream of a falling elevator
Dreaming of an elevator falling without stopping is usually a frequent dream experience for those with vertigo or claustrophobia. However, it is also a recurring dream in those who do not have control of their life, do not manage to choose their own path or fear the uncertainty of the future.
To dream that you’re locked in an elevator
To dream that you are locked in an elevator shows that you are in a moment of stagnation. All that need to achieve your dreams and goals, that desire to lift you up and move forward to make you a place in the world, all of it has stalled.
Dream with an elevator that goes up and not to
Dreaming of a lift that goes up and not to show that in your conscious life you start catapulting to a position of power that you still can’t deal with. You are probably very afraid to take on these new responsibilities as your life goes unchecked.
OTHER MEANINGS OF DREAMS WITH A LIFT
- Dreaming of a panoramic lift can be interpreted according to your feeling during sleep. If you feel uncomfortable during the experience because you are being watched from the outside, it means that you have many insecurities that do not allow you to be completely comfortable in what you do. In case you feel good looking at all and in addition given to those who are under you, means that you’re a person safe, full of charisma who knows what is their place.
- Dreaming about going with people in the elevator means you’re a person who likes to share your accomplishments with others. You’re a good partner who has a plan to get his friends to ride with him in life. In case the elevator is going down, you should know that the people who accompany you are influencing your descent.
- To dream that the elevator falls, but you get to hold on to one of its ropes as it falls, reveals that you feel a great fear that your plans will fall apart and so you look for a way to hold on to something that gives you security.
- To dream of an elevator is damaged and climb stairs shows that you are not devoting great attention one hundred percent to achieve your objectives.
- Dreaming about an off-duty elevator is the way your subconscious shows you that your emotions are out of control. It can mean your life or your career. You feel trapped in a specific area of your life. If during sleep the lift is no longer stationary and starts to move sideways, it indicates that your efforts will not bring good results, both in your work and in your personal relationships.
- Dreaming of an empty or crowded elevator is an oneiric experience that indicates that, first of all, you feel lonely. You should probably go out a little bit to get in human contact, as well as you may be afraid to get away from those you really care about. If the elevator is full of people, it indicates that you are afraid of the competition around you. You’re in the middle of a situation where competition is constant and you’re afraid to fail.
- Dreaming of an elevator in a basement is an unusual but interesting dream that tells you that, in case you can’t get out, you should pay attention to what happens in your life because there is a situation or a person in your life that is secret and that needs to be investigated. Something is happening and you need to look into it because you don’t know how it can affect you.
- Dreaming of a lift that goes up shows that you are a person whose priority is to achieve good social status and earn a lot of money. It may also indicate that you have achieved a new level of ability to better understand things and are much more mature to face the challenges that arise in your life.