Dreaming of children is not necessarily related to motherhood or fatherhood, on the contrary, it corresponds to the meaning that the person gives to the sense of responsibility.
When having children it is common to worry about their welfare, therefore interpreting dreams with children in general is usually related to dangers faced by the person or the need for protection as a duty against possible threats to their children.
Since it is normal to be anxious about the children, the interpretation of this dream will be more related to the symbols that appear around them, that is, the context in which the children are in the dream.
It can happen then that this dream arises when family anxieties are haunting the subconscious, therefore the affective is causing fears that are reflected in dreams in which the figure of the children appears.
- 1 WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM OF CHILDREN?
- 1.1 Dreaming of small children
- 1.2 Dreams with my partner’s children
- 1.3 To dream of children without having them
- 1.4 Dreams of having children
- 1.5 To dream that you have children
- 1.6 Dreams about someone else’s children
- 1.7 To dream of not being able to have children
- 1.8 Dreams with twin sons
- 1.9 Dreaming of sick children
- 1.10 Dreams with adopted children
- 1.11 To dream of children in danger
- 1.12 Dreams with dead children
- 1.13 To dream of lost children
- 1.14 OTHER MEANINGS OF DREAMS WITH CHILDREN
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM OF CHILDREN?
When you have children it is common to fear that they are in danger, therefore dreams about them are related to the fear that something bad will happen to them. If you do not have children and you dream of having them, this is an omen of future family disputes.
In a broad context, the dream interpretation where the representation of the child arises, concerns responsibility, obligation, projects, fears, protection, in short, commitments.
Dreaming of small children
Small children in dreams can be interpreted as pride, as the presumption of having them and feeling vanity for it. This dream can announce changes and new plans, joys and happiness in the very near future.
When it comes to baby children, it denotes innocence and the announcement of new joys in the family environment.
Dreams with my partner’s children
It means that an incident will fill the environment with happiness.
If that child is a worker, there may be bad intentions in the relationship, while if it is the partner’s daughter, there is mistrust and fear for a person close to her.
In general, a dream with the couple’s children can be related to misunderstandings, insecurity in the relationship, deceit, lies and complex situations where intuition and intelligence must prevail to get out of them.
To dream of children without having them
It is usually an omen of a near future with favorable situations in the company of loved ones.
Although children will always be a cause of anguish and fears, to dream of children when you do not have them means the arrival of new plans, of new and favorable proposals.
Some interpret this dream as the desire to return to childhood and to get away from the responsibilities that as adults one assumes.
Dreams of having children
This dream is a premonition that something very important is going to happen, or that you simply wish to have a child.
Sometimes this dream is a reflection of the intuition that a woman close to you is pregnant.
Children are important for every mother and every father, therefore dreaming of having children can be interpreted as the need for changes in the course of one’s life, as the desire for new plans that will lead to positive achievements.
To dream that you have children
To have a baby boy is interpreted as a lack of courage to show one’s true feelings. This dream is related to innocence and pure emotions. While dreaming of having a girl, is explained as the need for support or sponsorship to undertake a project that will bring professional success and personal satisfaction.
Dreams about having children are then related to stagnant projects that must be resumed and reconsidered in order to achieve them.
Dreams about someone else’s children
A dream with children or other people’s children is interpreted as the memory of immature actions in the past and from which arise
To dream of not being able to have children
It is a dream related to the feeling of hopelessness and frustration, it is the concern that the subconscious processes and reflects through the dream, motivated by the difficulty not precisely to conceive but to conclude projects that have been left halfway.
It is a dream that in addition to frustration shows the need for a change of focus from negativity to optimism, while requiring greater effort, perseverance perhaps due to low esteem with fear of lack of recognition of achievement.
Dreams with twin sons
It is a dream that can be interpreted in various contexts. If the twin children laugh, it is about future positive events accompanied by tranquility and inner peace, while, if the twins cry the subconscious claims gratitude to others for their help.
Dreaming of sick children
The common interpretation of this dream is the premonition of problems or compromising circumstances, either in work or family life. On the other hand it can be a reflection of a bad attitude that the child is assuming.
Dreams with adopted children
To dream of adoption denotes the interest to evade a reality that is uncomfortable, adoption is the change of identity and lifestyle, so that adopting children is to assume a new role, a new responsibility replacing another person in their work or commitments.
To dream of children in danger
Announces great losses, this dream is a bad omen, it can be related to illness, death or accidents. When in the dream the child is rescued, this is interpreted as the overcoming of illnesses or adversities.
Dreams with dead children
To dream that a child dies is a sign of death of a loved one. If the deceased son is a boy, there is an unconscious interest in protecting someone, while if a daughter dies, it is the need to give her some freedom. A dead fetus is the harbinger of work and family instability, even social.
To dream of lost children
It is a very common dream in people who feel a very heavy burden of responsibilities and obligations or commitments, whether work, student or family. In this dream the subconscious reflects a doubt or lack of confidence in oneself to fully comply with the duties acquired.
OTHER MEANINGS OF DREAMS WITH CHILDREN
- The interpretation of dreaming with children, many may believe that it is the desire of paternity or motherhood, while others come to pretend that the biological clock is announcing the need to form a family.
- However, in general, it is more a dream related to the concept that one has of assuming responsibilities, which may not necessarily be those family commitments of protection to loved ones, but to oneself and in the work or student field.
- There is an endless number of contexts in which one could dream of children. In common this dream is related to concern, to commitment, to duty.
- A child is always linked to a personal project, to the fruit of an effort, therefore the general interpretation will always be focused around the symbol child, related to the sacrifice and protection of a father or a mother for their creation, being this a couple, family or work relationship.
- When you dream that you are separated from your children by long roads or long distances, it is related to an evident fear of being separated from them.
On the other hand, respectful children in dreams, reflect satisfaction, pride in them, the feeling that they have covered all the expectations placed on them.
- To dream that you are the only child or the eldest child, means that you will reach a goal, you will achieve something that you have been waiting for a long time in terms of work.
- Illegitimate children in dreams are the harbinger of family conflicts.
- While being surrounded by several children has been interpreted as the arrival of new work proposals, even family or couple commitments.
- To see oneself as a child during childhood, shows the need for a rest, for a time without worries and obligations that perhaps are suffocating. It is to want to feel again the tranquility of childhood, without major conflicts.
- To dream of a group of children smiling and celebrating is related to the arrival of a period of happiness. These children can be relatives, nephews, nieces, grandchildren, or children of friends who share joyfully and in a dream show a near future of happiness.
- Dreams should be understood then as messages, their interpretation is an exciting subject for many that has been studied in various fields such as astrology, psychology and sociology.
- The dream interpretation is then a mysterious world in which every morning when waking up many people want to enter to interpret what their subconscious is warning or advising them.
- Basically to interpret a dream is to give meaning to the language of symbols whose definition depends on the cultures or the interpretations that are given to objects, attitudes or even characters.
- So that children are in most cases, a projection of oneself, a personal achievement, a fruit, an own creation that is generally accompanied by pride, satisfaction, projects and responsibilities.
- Under different contexts, dreaming of children shows plans, shows commitments, shows burdens, shows plans.
- In a global way, the set of images where it is observed to be father or mother of an existing child or not, generates impact, since it is the message that the subconscious sends, without hiding to the conscience a reality that this one evades, a responsibility to which it is seen as a personal challenge.
- By deciphering the context in which that son or daughter is found, one will then be understanding what the world of the unconscious wants to advise, warn or reveal.