Water is considered one of the most important oniric elements. We have already talked about the meaning of dreaming about water and its different contexts. Today we will focus on an unconventional form of water, I speak of dreaming of tsunami.
Many ignore the force of the water. We do not understand that its strength is so great that we cannot control it when its power is shown, as it does with tsunamis. We know that water has different meanings, as you should also know, when it increases in volume and force, its intensity grows exponentially. If you have come to dream of tsunami, then you must pay attention to what your subconscious wants to tell you.
Like giant waves, tsunamis are a natural phenomenon with a great destructive capacity. Although they are similar phenomena, their oneiric interpretation varies a little. In order to discover the meaning of dream with tsunami you have to differentiate whether it is a tsunami or giant wave.
Likewise, keep in mind that dreams with tsunami often occur in different contexts. This can be large and dirty water or if you die or you manage to save yourself from the natural phenomenon. You can also dream that the tsunami causes a flood or an earthquake. Remember that to know these meanings you must compare the context and the details of the dream with your current situation.
WHAT MEANS TO DREAM WITH A TSUNAMI?
The meaning of dreaming of tsunami is closely related to your inner instability. In the first place, this dream experience reveals that you will have problems in the future. Dreaming of the waves of the tsunami shows the power of destruction of these problems.
Even if you face them, they will cause disaster in your life. In case you wonder what it means to dream of tsunamis, you should know that these are often linked to the emotional aspects of your life. Most of the difficulties you face can come from within.
By applying oneiric interpretation, we have as our main revelation the presence of changes that are taking place in your life recently. There’s been a series of events coming up that got you out of your routine. This causes your subconscious to take it as a “agitated sea”, becoming completely confused.
You’re experiencing a sudden evolution, you don’t know how to react to various surprise changes, and you’re frustrated by the fact that you can’t hold the right position in decision making. It’s time to pause, sit down to clear your mind and think cold. Trace the path to follow step by step and you can see how the uncertainty disappears until everything is clear.
Dream of tsunami and survive
Dreaming of tsunami and surviving is an oneiric experience that can be disturbing, even though you get rid of death. The meaning of this dream indicates that you struggle day by day with all your strength to overcome obstacles and be able to achieve your goals no matter what may happen.
Dream of a dirty water tsunami
Dream of a dirty water tsunami presages destruction and dirt. There is within you a remorse that influences you in such a way that it takes you to live this dream experience. Right now you’re hiding something inside you, and it’s time for you to bring it out or give it a quick fix to end that uncomfortable feeling. Telling the truth is positive for your life and brings good results. It’s time to be honest and not hide things.
Dream of lava tsunami
Dreaming of lava tsunami reveals that you are at the limit of your strength, both physical and emotional. The path you take is leading you to a destination that will endanger your well being. This is caused by your inability to control emotions. Internalize on this and make the necessary adjustments.
Dream of tsunami at night
Dreaming of tsunami at night can be very curious. This dream experience reveals that we are going through painful moments, you will face very hard problems where you will be about to faint. However, the night is a sign of a renaissance approaching. Sacrifice something important to you and that will make you emerge victorious from your odyssey. The sun will then shine for you.
Dream of tsunami and earthquake
Dreaming of tsunami and earthquake is the way your subconscious uses to tell you that you need to keep your eyes open as your life may be about to change without warning. Tune your senses to avoid the disaster that lies ahead. Depending on your speed of dealing with problems, you will have positive or negative results.
Dream of tsunami on the beach
Dreaming of tsunami on the beach talks about the appreciation you feel for your roots. You are afraid that these will disappear and that is why an instinct of protection emerges from you where you and yours will seek to save yourself. This reveals that you have a close commitment to society.
OTHER MEANINGS OF DREAMS WITH TSUNAMI
- Dream that a tsunami is dragging you indicates that you are going through a stage of stress and discomfort. There’s probably an event in your life that, given its importance, causes you such stress. If you don’t want your health to be affected, then it’s time to slow down. There are things that need time, and wanting to rush them will only wear you out.
- While by doing things for yourself you guarantee success, when stress becomes present, it is best to delegate the work and take everything calmly. You must learn to disconnect and you will begin to see how the picture improves.
- Dreaming of a tsunami taking my home is related to your personality. You are a person attached to the family and enjoy having good times with their loved ones. Seeing water destroy your home can be very distressing and painful.
- This dream reveals to you that there are people with ideas opposed to yours who will seek by any means to separate you from your family environment. However, as hard as they try, they will not succeed.
- Dreaming that you die in a tsunami can be very distressing. However, there is no reason to take this dream as a bad omen. To dream that you die in a tsunami indicates that you feel a great desire to live. It can also relate to how you will face big problems, but these will allow you a fresh start. Take it with one chance.
- Dreaming of a tsunami dragging people is the way your subconscious reveals to you that problems will soon appear which will greatly affect you and yours.